Problem with dual monitor

home Forums USB C Hub GN30H Problem with dual monitor

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AniaDeely AniaDeely 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryu Ken
    Ryu Ken
    Participant

Well,

I have a Macbook pro 2016 with USB-C

I plug the GN30H with 1 monitor (I can not plug 2 screens on this dock… The second is black…)

I have 2 USB ports used and the power cable plugged on. And the ethernet also.

If I suspend the macbook, unplug the GN30H and the second screen which uses another USB-C, when I want to plug again with the both monitor, the screen plugged on the GN30H (stay black)

Any idea ?

Thx

Ryu

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Admin admin.
    Admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi, Ryu. Sorry for the inconvenience. We’ve sent your feedback and problem to our product manager and we will get back to you with solutions ASAP.

Jerome
    jerome
    Participant

Hello,

Same here. 2nd monitor turns black when plugging the qacqoc

Any update since last year?

Thx
    Jerome

Lucas
    Lucas
    Participant

Whats the point of having a customer service Q&A if you don’t answer your customers.

Wish I’d read this before I spend 100 AUD on this paper weight. I now have two options, throw the qacqoc in my bag and never use it or purchase another screen with thunderbolt

AniaDeely
    AniaDeely
    Participant

Hi…If the display is actually working, you just need to drag your icons back to where they used to be. Windows will automatically move them if they don’t fit the current resolution and it won’t move them back.
    Unless your computer belongs to someone else and/or it does not connect to the internet, you should not be using Windows XP.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.