Hub Temperature

home Forums USB C Hub GN30H Hub Temperature

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by BetteToma BetteToma 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ADRI Arbe
    ADRI Arbe
    Participant

I just purchased your GN30H and I noticed it runs really hot (almost to hot to touch)  Is that normal?

Mikecharbonneau
    mikecharbonneau
    Participant

I too have noticed this. Also found the mouse laggy as the day wears on; wondering if the temperature is affecting other ports in the hub.

Mike Charbonneau

Support
    support
    Participant

Thanks for your question.
    We feel sincerely sorry for any inconvenience it caused for you.
    For the heat problem, please see below explanation:

Firstly, the chipset does get warm when in use, we adopt one of the best chipset on the market.Other sellers use rubber shell to prevent heat conducting .This seems to be safer for customers. However ,with the heat traped in the shell and accumulating,the lifetime of product components will be reduced seriously. Products with rubber shell will probably break down after 6 months or so.On the contrary,our product has metal shell so the product has good thermal conductivity.

Secondly, we are working on good solution, but we won’t and will never produce and sell products which will only last for months.

Thirdly, the hub feels warm but we can gurrantee safety of our products.Our products are FC CE RoHS certificated.

Therefore,you won’t have to worry about safety of your hub.

Please contact us whenever you have any need or problem while using our product.
    Best wishes.
    Sky QacQoc Support

BetteToma
    BetteToma
    Participant

Hi…I suppose normal heating is acceptable. But the hub gets very hot, very quickly and wanted to know if the cause is at the consumer usage end before i send it back to the store back. Wanted to know if many have experienced it and possibly found a solution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.